Newtown Junction has put preventative measures in place of all stores to help reduce the risk of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease from spreading. The safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
In light of this pandemic, facemasks and hand sanitisers are sold out… but not to worry Newtown Junction X House Of Hohwa have you sorted in a fashionable manner… wearing a mask doesn’t have to be uncomfortable, make it part of your fashion staple whilst practicing aggressive hygiene.
Your Mask, Your Fashion Statement, Your Safety…
In addition to Newtown Junction supporting one of many small businesses (House Of Hohwa) through this brand awareness and safety measures social campaign, listed below are some of the measures that have been put in place. However we also ask that our customers assist with these measures, especially given the worldwide shortage of sanitizing products.
● All stores that have sanitizing wipes and products will have this available to customers on entry or exit of our stores.
● All trolleys, baskets and frequently touched surfaces will be frequently cleaned throughout trading periods supported by a thorough wash down post trading hours..
● Staff will be asked to periodically wash their hands which will be over-and-above the personal measure they may have which may include the use of their own personal sanitizing products.
● All credit card machines, lift points and parking ticket booms and stations will be wiped as often as possible.
● We ask that all of our customers please assist in up-keeping their own personal preventative measures during this period. By everyone doing their part we have a great chance of slowing down and possibly preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Please note that during lock down essential stores such as Pick N Pay, Shoprite and Clicks will be open and trading at normal hours.