Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Blazon magazine site.
USE OF CONTENT
LIMITITATION TO LIABILITY
When using this Site, information will be transmitted using a medium that is beyond the control of Blazon magazine, its licensors and suppliers. Blazon magazine assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Site.
This Site and the Content within are provided on an “AS IS” basis. BLAZON MAGAZINE, ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BLAZON MAGAZINE, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Site or any website with which it is linked.
COMMUNITY GUDELINES & USER CONTENT
- If you submit any User Content or participate in any interactive within the Blazon magazine Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree not to upload, post or transmit any User Content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame or threaten others;
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or criminal offense.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest or that is otherwise obscene.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that is offensive to the online community including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliate with any person or entity.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit User Content that does not generally pertain to the designated topic or there of the particular interactive area on the Site.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain virus or other harmful component.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of Blazonmagazine.co.za.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- This Site may contain comments sections, discussion forums, logs, or other interactive features in which you may post or upload content or user-generated content such as photos, messages, or other materials collectively known as “User Content”. You are solely responsible for your use of the interactive areas and use them at your own risk. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 13years or older.
- Blazon magazine reserves the right, but not obligated to do any of the following:
- Record the dialogue submitted through the communities.
- Delete, move or edit User Content that are determined, in the discretion of Blazon magazine, to be offensive, abusive obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, otherwise illegal, disruptive, or otherwise unacceptable for any reason.
- Monitor, edit or disclose any User Content posted or uploaded in the Communities.
- Edit or delete any User Content posted or uploaded in the Communities or anywhere in the Site, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
- Blazon magazine reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of its Site Users and public. Blazon magazine has no liability or responsibility to Users of this Site or the Communities or any other person or entity for performance or non-performance of the aforementioned activities.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Blazon magazine, its affiliates, licensors and suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all actions, demands, claims and expenses, including but not limited to, attorney’s fees, arising out of use of this Site by you.
- Blazon magazine may modify the Terms of Service, or any part thereof, or add or remove terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective upon placing on the site. Your use of this website after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications or deletions.
- Blazon magazine may change or discontinue any aspect, feature or service of this website.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use this Site and all charges related to the same.
Blazon magazine may revise and update these Terms of Service at any time.